Interview with Tyler who is 12 about his workboxes. Tyler is high functioning autistic and his workboxes have made a complete difference in how he sees school. He has been doing workboxes since Jan. 2009 and has been homeschooled since 2004.
1. What is your favorite thing about the workboxes? I like putting them in the done box when I am finished.
2. What is your LEAST favorite thing about them? My least favorite thing is waiting for mom when I have a work with mom box and she is busy with my brother.
3. Do you think the workboxes are helping you become a better student? Yes, I focus a lot better on my school work now.
4. If you could change one thing about the workboxes, what would it be? I can't think of anything.
5. What is your favorite activity that you didn’t really get to do much before you started the workboxes? I do a lot more lapbooking now.
Anything else you want to add? I like to try and peek before school to see what is in my boxes.