Hi! Thank you for stopping by today! My name is Bronwyn. I am a follower of Jesus, wife of a Marine, and mother of 2 autistic boys. We have been a homeschooling family for going on 7 years now and loving it! I also love to read, cook, bake, and walk.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Thinking Outside the Box

Thinking Outside the Box

Interview with Tyler who is 12 about his workboxes.  Tyler is high functioning autistic and his workboxes have made a complete difference in how he sees school.  He has been doing workboxes since Jan. 2009 and has been homeschooled since 2004.

1. What is your favorite thing about the workboxes?  I like putting them in the done box when I am finished.

2. What is your LEAST favorite thing about them?  My least favorite thing is waiting for mom when I have a work with mom box and she is busy with my brother.

3. Do you think the workboxes are helping you become a better student?  Yes, I focus a lot better on my school work now.

4. If you could change one thing about the workboxes, what would it be?  I can't think of anything.

5. What is your favorite activity that you didn’t really get to do much before you started the workboxes?  I do a lot more lapbooking now.

Anything else you want to add?  I like to try and peek before school to see what is in my boxes.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails