Hi! Thank you for stopping by today! My name is Bronwyn. I am a follower of Jesus, wife of a Marine, and mother of 2 autistic boys. We have been a homeschooling family for going on 7 years now and loving it! I also love to read, cook, bake, and walk.

Monday, May 4, 2009

Photos from last Friday

I wanted to share some photos from Friday. The first ones are of ds11 playing on the keyboard.  It is still sitting on our table because he is loving it so much and I can't bear to move it on him.

I would really love to find him a music therapist but where we live there are not a lot of resources. 

Here are some pictures of ds12 doing a leaf mobile.

First he collected some leaves and a stick and covered the leaves with clear contact paper.

Next, he cut his strings and tied the leaves to the stick.  It was pretty simple but it turned out cute.

Here are just a couple more pictures.  We planted some seads on Friday and are now waiting for them to sprout. 

Hope you all had a good weekend. I know we did.  I will try to blog on that a little later today but for now I need to get going. 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails