Hi! Thank you for stopping by today! My name is Bronwyn. I am a follower of Jesus, wife of a Marine, and mother of 2 autistic boys. We have been a homeschooling family for going on 7 years now and loving it! I also love to read, cook, bake, and walk.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!

Psalm 127:3   "Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward."

Isaiah 40:11  "He will tend his flock like a shepherd; he will gather the lambs in his arms; he will carry them in his bosom, and gently lead those that are with young."

Deuteronomy 6:6-7  "And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise."

Proverbs 31:28  "Her children rise up and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her...."

John 16:21  "When a woman is giving birth, she has sorrow because her hour has come, but when she has delivered the baby, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world."

I Thessalonians 2 :7  "But we were gentle among you, like a nursing mother taking care of her own children."

I feel so blessed that God would entrust me with two such special children.  As a daughter and a mother I know what a wonderous gift motherhood is.  I hope you all have a terrific Mothers Day! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails