Hi! Thank you for stopping by today! My name is Bronwyn. I am a follower of Jesus, wife of a Marine, and mother of 2 autistic boys. We have been a homeschooling family for going on 7 years now and loving it! I also love to read, cook, bake, and walk.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Friend


"The most beautiful discovery that true friends can make is that they can grow separately without growing apart." - anonymous

We had a wonderful time today visiting with my friend Renata and her daughter Avery.  The weather cooperated long enough to be able to enjoy some nice time at the park together.  Have you ever noticed that when you are with a good friend time goes by way too quickly?  That's how I felt today.  It is nice to see they are both doing so well though and I know they are excited about reuniting with their husband/father tomorrow morning.  Tyler and Avery had a lot of fun going down the slides at the park together and Christian enjoyed just standing on the top of the playground equipment and feeling the breeze.  I forgot to take my camera with to the park and I am very sad I did.  I did snap a picture of each of them here.  Avery is not very fond of getting her picture taken right now so she looks unhappy but I think she had fun overall.

This is Renata and she is as sweet as her smile!

This Avery with her mom.  She is not very happy but still adorable.  She is excited to see her daddy tomorrow.

We did have one big surprise today.  We found out that we will be moving sometime between June and August.  Yuck!  I really do not enjoy moving.  We weren't supposed to have to move until the beginning of next year so this news came as quite a shock.  They are renovating military housing and apperently things are going faster than they thought they would.  We will only be moving a couple of minutes away but it will still be a big deal.   Christan in particular has a very hard time adjusting to a new house.  We have also been very fortunate to be in a very quiet area of housing where we are and I am concerned that our new house may be in a higher traffic area.  Tyler has a hard time concentrating on anything if there is a lot of noise and Christian just goes to tears.  God knows my children better than I though so I am put my trust in him on this one. 

Tomorrow we will be doing school.  It feels a little odd after taking off today.  I am not quite sure what we are planning to do this weekend.  I think it supposed to rain but maybe we can find somewhere to go.  I am going to go do my menu planning now so that I can go grocery shopping tomorrow.  Have a good night!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails