Hi! Thank you for stopping by today! My name is Bronwyn. I am a follower of Jesus, wife of a Marine, and mother of 2 autistic boys. We have been a homeschooling family for going on 7 years now and loving it! I also love to read, cook, bake, and walk.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Fun New Stuff for Christian

Christian got really neat new stuff from Grandma and Grandpa this week.  We haven't had a chance to try out them all yet but we are looking forward to it soon.  The first thing he got was this lotto game.  It has objects to match with the pictures on the boards.  He is getting better at object to object correspodence but still struggles with object to picture.  This will be a lot of help with working on that.



Another thing he got was this set of blocks with velcro wrapped around them.  This will work on his bilateral cordination and I was also thinking I could draw out some simple patterns using just two or three blocks and see if we can work on imitating them.

The next thing he got were these lacing cards.  Note that they say indestructible and I am holding them to that.  He eats the cardboard ones so I am hoping these are a better choice.  He likes to unlace more than he likes to lace (he just wants the string) but we are working on it.



Then of course what will definately be his favorite.  His playdough obsession is still well intact.  I am hoping the scents will add extra sensory stimulation. 

He got a couple more things but that is all I have time to share right now. And of course...

Thank you Grandma and Grandpa!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails