Hi! Thank you for stopping by today! My name is Bronwyn. I am a follower of Jesus, wife of a Marine, and mother of 2 autistic boys. We have been a homeschooling family for going on 7 years now and loving it! I also love to read, cook, bake, and walk.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Really cool cards for our workboxes

I found these great cards from Usborne this summer and I am so impressed that I had to share.  They seem like they were almost created for Workboxes.  You could put a card and the supplies needed in the box and you would have a super fun project. 

The first set of cards we have is 50 Science Things to Make & Do .



I really like these because I like to make one day of the week in each subject an activity day and I think these are going to work out great.  The front of the cards have a picture of the activity.



The backs sides of the cards have the instructions.

The other set of cards we have is 50 Things to Make & Do . They are craft and art projects.  Some of them are seasonal or holiday activities also.



They have some other sets you might want to check out as well.  There are 50 Things to Draw and Paint , 50 Rainy Day Activities , and if you have a girl (I don't! )  there is 50 Fairy Things to Make and Do .

I hope you enjoy them as much as we are!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails