Hi! Thank you for stopping by today! My name is Bronwyn. I am a follower of Jesus, wife of a Marine, and mother of 2 autistic boys. We have been a homeschooling family for going on 7 years now and loving it! I also love to read, cook, bake, and walk.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

What becomes of staying up too late

I just finished typing my last post here and went to check on Christian who just moments ago was making a bunch of noise in his room.  This is what I found:

He is so sweet!

He must of decided to get out of bed and fell asleep on the cushion on his floor.  I thought it was pretty cute.  It always amazes me how he can go from playing to sleeping in seconds.  He is back in bed now and snoring away.  I think I will do the same.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails