I love Fall!!!! I love the colors, smells, recipes.....! I know it is not fall yet and many of you are still enjoying summer. It is in fact still in the 90's every day here. I, however, am not a summer person so I am looking forward to the fall. We have a lot of things we like to do at our house in the fall. I love to hang paper colored leaves on the windows and my boys love to play in the leaves outside. We also like to go pick out pumpkins and do lots of baking. This will be our first fall with workboxes and so I began thinking about all the fun stuff we could do with them for fall. One thing we do every year is make pumpkin pie playdough and play with it with pumpkin shape cookie cutters. It smells awesome and my boys love it. This would be easy to put in our workboxes. I would love to know what everyone one else will be putting in their boxes this fall though so I decided it would be fun to have a giveaway and let everyone post their ideas on their blog and leave a link here with MckLinky.
Since this is also a giveaway let me tell you what the winner will receive:
1. Everything for Fall: An Early Childhood Curriculum Activity Book
2. Focus on the Family Radio Theatre: The Legend of Squanto 2 CD set
3. Draw Write Now Book Two (Christopher Columbus, Autumn Harvest, and The Weather)
4. History Pockets Life in Plymouth Colony by Evan-Moor
This giveaway will run through August 31, 2009. I will pick a random winner on September 1 and will notify you and give you 3 days to get back to me or I will pick a new winner. The winner must live within the United States.
To enter you must:
1. Leave a post on your blog for your fall workbox idea
2. Leave a link to your specific fall workbox blog post (not your whole blog) below with MckLinky
3. Mention this giveaway on your blog
If you DO NOT have a blog leave a comment with your fall workbox idea and email address in the comment section of this post.
I am really looking forward to hearing all your great ideas!