Hi! Thank you for stopping by today! My name is Bronwyn. I am a follower of Jesus, wife of a Marine, and mother of 2 autistic boys. We have been a homeschooling family for going on 7 years now and loving it! I also love to read, cook, bake, and walk.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Simple Woman Daybook

For today (April 29, 2009)

Outside my window: Glorious sunshine and lots of green

I am thinking: my boys are growing up way too fast!

From the learning rooms:  lots of trees and playdough

I am thankful for: strong coffee and lots of books

From the kitchen: Honey-Mustard Pork Scallopini, rice, and peas

I am wearing: jeans, museum tee shirt, and oversized "frumpy" sweater

I am reading: Tray Tasking by Victoria Folds (looking for ideas for workboxes for youngest son)

I am hoping: to do some baking this weekend

I am creating:  tree sorting center for eldest son

I am praying:  for our country

Around the house: I am looking at my messy kitchen and thinking maybe this is better left unanswered

One of my favorite things: taking walks with my family

A few plans for the rest of the week:  get outside

Here is a picture I am sharing with you:

Brotherly Love!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails