Hi! Thank you for stopping by today! My name is Bronwyn. I am a follower of Jesus, wife of a Marine, and mother of 2 autistic boys. We have been a homeschooling family for going on 7 years now and loving it! I also love to read, cook, bake, and walk.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Just a quick entry

this one is going to be quick as it is late and my eyes are getting very heavy.  I just wanted to tell you a couple quick things.  First, if you remember correctly on Sunday I told you that I had made 4 dozen cookies.  It is now Tuesday and all the cookies are gone.  My husband took 2 dozen in to work and he says they were gone in no time and the rest I guess went to my hubby and ds12.  I only had a couple which is okay because I didn't make them for me.

Tonight I made potato skins which is one of my husbands favorite foods.   They turned out pretty well.  I put montery jack and bacon on top of them.  Tommorow evening I need to go grocery shopping so tommorow morning some time I will have to do menu planning.  I don't even know what we are having for Easter yet.  I also have to pick up some white eggs so that we can dye eggs on Thursday.  I usually buy brown eggs which aren't really going to work for easter.

Other than that tommorow I am going to make paper Easter lillies with ds12.  Ds11 and I are going to do some painting on paper easter eggs with a mixture of paint and shaving cream.  He really likes finger painting and I'll be honest we don't do it enough because of the mess. 

Before I go I just want to post a pictureof ds12 with his new glasses.

 

TTFN and have a great night.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails