Hi! Thank you for stopping by today! My name is Bronwyn. I am a follower of Jesus, wife of a Marine, and mother of 2 autistic boys. We have been a homeschooling family for going on 7 years now and loving it! I also love to read, cook, bake, and walk.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Chicken Pot Pie

Tonight I made chicken pot pie for dinner and I am feeling rather warm and fuzzy about it all.  I think because I have never made it before and it was a lot of work and it actually turned out very well is why I am really impressed about it all.  I started doing weekly menu planning a while ago and have been really enjoying making a lot of things I haven't made before.  It is a good challenge for me to see what I am able to do in the kitchen.  My pot pie came out of one of my favorite cookbooks.  It is called the Big Book of Casseroles.  I am a lover of comfort foods and so I tend to seek out those kind of recipes.  This week my hubby did most of the menu planning.  I gave him a cookbook and let him write down what he wanted so it should be lots of fun to try some more new things.  Now if I could just find time to squeeze in more baking!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails