Hi! Thank you for stopping by today! My name is Bronwyn. I am a follower of Jesus, wife of a Marine, and mother of 2 autistic boys. We have been a homeschooling family for going on 7 years now and loving it! I also love to read, cook, bake, and walk.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Praise

I am praising the Lord right now because I just got off the phone with someone from the Naval Hospital and I was told that we have been approved for our boys to be seen at doctors out in town.  She said that she had a stack of 12 similar requests sitting on her desk and we were the only ones that had been approved so I truly believe this is a God thing.  This means that all their medical bills will be paid when they see civilian providers and that we won't have to pay a deductible.  This is a huge blessing and it also means that hopefully we will be able to get them some of the extra services that would benefit them.  This also means that Tyler can continue with the testing to see what gives him his headaches and stomach aches.  Thank you so much to those who prayed about this!  This is truly an amazing answer to our prayers. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails