Hi! Thank you for stopping by today! My name is Bronwyn. I am a follower of Jesus, wife of a Marine, and mother of 2 autistic boys. We have been a homeschooling family for going on 7 years now and loving it! I also love to read, cook, bake, and walk.

Friday, October 2, 2009

Arachnophobia Anyone?

You have heard of daddy long legs no doubt!  Well, here is daddy, mommy, the kids, a few cousins, and a great aunt or two.
Photobucket
This picture was taken this morning outside one of the back windows of our house.  It doesn't bother me much as long as they are outside.  My husband on the other hand is fiercely afraid of spiders so... I bet this little family will be moving on when he sees them tomorrow!
Sorry if I disgusted anyone.  We live about twenty feet from the woods now so I am actually starting to get used to all the additional nature lessons.  I had no idea these little guys reproduced so fast. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails