Hi! Thank you for stopping by today! My name is Bronwyn. I am a follower of Jesus, wife of a Marine, and mother of 2 autistic boys. We have been a homeschooling family for going on 7 years now and loving it! I also love to read, cook, bake, and walk.

Friday, October 2, 2009

Pictures

I have been really bad about posting pictures lately.  So I thought I would share some tonight.  This will also make my mom very happy!   She lives for pictures of her grandbabies.  Right mom?


Christian has the best smiles!

Here's Tyler at the park.  He barely ever lets me take his picture lately so I was grateful to get this one.  He is going through a self conscious phase.  13 is such an interesting age.  Still a boy but working on being a man. 

All my men!  Love them so!  Not sure what they are staring at though.

Hey that rhymed.  LOL

Lucy, who truly believes she is the next Mozart, working on her next concerto.  Our dog has a lot of personality!

I love pictures of Christian sleeping.  Maybe because he hardly ever does.  He looks just like he did when he was a baby.  Warms my little mommy heart.

Christian and daddy cuddling together.

Tyler doing some questions on Free Rice .  He has been really enjoying this site.  He has finished all the countries on the Compassion International site so we were happy to learn about this  one from Leslie's blog . He loves knowing that he is helping to feed the hungry. Thanks Leslie!

A very happy Lucy at the park.

Tyler writing in his prayer journal.  Snuck this one in on him.  He thought I was taking a picture of our prayer center. 

This is the last one.  Even though he's not smiling I kind of like this one.  He looks so deep in thought.  What I wouldn't give to know what he thinks about!




That's all for tonight.  Tomorrow is Friday and we have had a good week here.  Hope you have also!  I am going to bed now.  I will write more tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails