Hi! Thank you for stopping by today! My name is Bronwyn. I am a follower of Jesus, wife of a Marine, and mother of 2 autistic boys. We have been a homeschooling family for going on 7 years now and loving it! I also love to read, cook, bake, and walk.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Relaxed Day

We had a nice relaxed day today.  We didn't do any formal school stuff today.  We did track our newest tropical storm and a few other things but not too much. 

I made an apple pie which was something I have been wanting to do for about a week.  There is something very relaxing about cutting up all those apples.  Okay so I'm maybe just a little strange.  The smell of it baking was yummy though.  I used my little leaf cookie cutters on the top crust to make it a little more fall like.  I haven't tasted it because I am sending it to work with my husband for he and his marines. 


Tyler had lots of fun today enjoying the cooler temperatures we have had the last couple of days.  He took Lucy, our dog, for a walk and then played with her on the trampoline.


We have a great dog!  She will go down slides and bounce on the trampoline just as long as she is getting loved on.  He also read her some "bedtime stories".


She is his best friend in the world!

I have no pictures of Christian today because he has been kind of grumpy all day. 

Tomorrow we are going to do school and then we will have a four day weekend for Labor Day because we usually take off when my husband is off.  I am hoping the cooler temperatures stick around for the weekend.  It would be fun to spend a bunch of time outside. Tyler and I are also looking forward to the start of college football this weekend.  The Buckeyes are playing the Midshipmen and we are hoping it will come in here.  Go Bucks!


 

Have a blessed night!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails