Hi! Thank you for stopping by today! My name is Bronwyn. I am a follower of Jesus, wife of a Marine, and mother of 2 autistic boys. We have been a homeschooling family for going on 7 years now and loving it! I also love to read, cook, bake, and walk.

Monday, November 16, 2009

Tyler's Workboxes for Monday



I haven't posted on our workboxes in awhile so as I am filling boxes tonight I thought I would share what will be in Tyler's workboxes tomorrow.  Before I get started let me share with you  a link for the adorable puppy workbox numbers we are using right now.  We got them from Sunflower Schoolhouse.




We are using them to go with our Dog unit study.  Honey has a bunch of other great workbox numbers based on themes too.
Tyler has 12 boxes for Monday and rather than fill this post with a bunch of pictures I decided to make a slide show.  It will take you from box 1 to 12.





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails