Hi! Thank you for stopping by today! My name is Bronwyn. I am a follower of Jesus, wife of a Marine, and mother of 2 autistic boys. We have been a homeschooling family for going on 7 years now and loving it! I also love to read, cook, bake, and walk.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Orphan Sunday






Father to the fatherless, defender of widows — this is God, whose dwelling is holy. God places the lonely in families.
Psalms 68:5-6


Learn to do good. Seek justice. Help the oppressed. Defend the cause of orphans. Fight for the rights of widows.
Isaiah 1:17


And anyone who welcomes a little child like this on my behalf is welcoming me.
Matthew 18:5




Orphan Sunday from Christian Alliance for Orphans on Vimeo.

I tell you the truth, when you did it to one of the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were doing it to me!
Matthew 25:40



On Sunday, November 8 at 4pm CT you can click on the above button to watch a webcast with Stephen Curtis Chapman, Geoff Moore, Dennis Rainey, and more about Orphan Sunday.

It is God's plan for His people to care for orphans.  Please take the time to consider that today.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails