Hi! Thank you for stopping by today! My name is Bronwyn. I am a follower of Jesus, wife of a Marine, and mother of 2 autistic boys. We have been a homeschooling family for going on 7 years now and loving it! I also love to read, cook, bake, and walk.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Just about finished

I am so excited I am just about finished with my Advent calender for Christian.  All I have left to do is attach the ribbon to hang it and put on the velcro that will hold the tins to the calender.  I am waiting for the clear velcro dots that I ordered to arrive and they should be here by Tuesday and then I can fill the tins and hang it.  I am very happy with how it turned out.  I really wish I had time to make more for gifts.  Well, anyways, here are the pictures.


Here is the calender without the tins.

Here it is with the tins set on.


This was so much fun to make.   Here is the blog post that inspired me to make this if you want all the directions.  Mine is a little different than the instructions but it is close.  If you have a half a day or so set aside you could create this still before December or give it as a gift.   I hope you enjoy it! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails