Hi! Thank you for stopping by today! My name is Bronwyn. I am a follower of Jesus, wife of a Marine, and mother of 2 autistic boys. We have been a homeschooling family for going on 7 years now and loving it! I also love to read, cook, bake, and walk.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Help Tonya have a Forever Home




There are so too many children that will not celebrate this Christmas with a family.  Older and special needs children have an even harder time finding a forever home.  We have been blessed to see some of our friends adopt.  Although right now I don't feel like God is calling us personally to adopt I do know he has called all of us to look after orphans.  
My friend Leslie   would like to help one little girl with Downs.  Her name is Tonya.  Please stop over at her blog and read her post about Tonya and consider chipping in to help this beautiful little girl have a forever family.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails