Hi! Thank you for stopping by today! My name is Bronwyn. I am a follower of Jesus, wife of a Marine, and mother of 2 autistic boys. We have been a homeschooling family for going on 7 years now and loving it! I also love to read, cook, bake, and walk.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mostly Pictures

I am super tired tonight and so I am not going to try and write too much.  I think I probably wouldn't make a lot of sense right now anyway.  I desperately need to get Christian sleeping at a more sane hour.  I did want to share some pictures though.  A picture is supposed to be worth a thousand words so just pretend I wrote a long post. 

a couple of sweet pictures of Christian

Optimus Tyler

Tyler and Lucy out for a walk

our time at the park today

You have to love a dog that likes to go down the slide!

One more just because she's so cute!

Have a great night!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails