Hi! Thank you for stopping by today! My name is Bronwyn. I am a follower of Jesus, wife of a Marine, and mother of 2 autistic boys. We have been a homeschooling family for going on 7 years now and loving it! I also love to read, cook, bake, and walk.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Tomorrow we start moving

Tomorrow we pick up the keys to our newly renovated housing.  We are not moving most of our stuff until Saturday but we will at least get to start.  My hubby is going to go over in the morning and put in all the extra locks and gates and security measures to keep Christian safe in the house.  I am looking forward to at least starting to move things over as I don't do well be surrounded with boxes.  Today everyone seems very anxious about the move.  Tyler is way off of his routine and structure and it is making him hyper and feeling out of control.  Christian doesn't comprehend what is going on exactly but he can tell that change is in the air so he has been all over thth it all.  I think he is happy that we are a little more organizede place with his moods today.  I have a little bit of a nervous stomach ache but am doing pretty well over all.  Tim is doing fine wi in our move this time then we usually are.  We have moved 6 times in the last 13 years and most of them have been fairly chaotic so we are really hoping this one goes smoothly.  I am going to miss our current house a lot.  We have been here two years and have one of the quieter locations in base housing.  Our new house will be nice also I think.  We will have a little more room, a patio, and more closet space.  We are also still going to have a nice backyard which is nice for the boys.  I am hoping for great neighbors.  The house attached to us is occupied but we haven't seen anyone there yet and the house on the other side is empty.  I am praying for some great people to move in.   I will post some pictures of the house after we get settled in but for now here is one of the front.

I like the tan siding and green shutters.  The yard need some work but I am sure we will work on that soon.  I will send out the new address to family and friends in the next couple of days.  If you have a moment and would like to pray that this move goes well for us we would really appreciate it! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails