Hi! Thank you for stopping by today! My name is Bronwyn. I am a follower of Jesus, wife of a Marine, and mother of 2 autistic boys. We have been a homeschooling family for going on 7 years now and loving it! I also love to read, cook, bake, and walk.

Monday, July 20, 2009

still unpacking

We are still unpacking!  It seems neverending.  We have gotten rid of so much over the last year that you would think it would be so much easier to unpack.  It is still time comsuming to get pictures hung, curtains hung, dishes washed and put away, and keep an eye on the young man who is convinced everything really belongs in the middle of the floor.    We are making great progress though and hopefully (cue to knock on wood)  we will be done by the end of the week.  We purchased a dehumidifier for our garage and we are hoping to bring the things we have in a storage locker home and save some money each month.  I don't have a long time to write but I did want to share a couple of pictures of the living room so far.  It is the one room that is looking realatively sane so I thought that would be the first one I took pictures of.

The next couple of pictures are of our entryway. 

We have great plans for the wall above the bookcases.  Hubby actually fell in love with some lampshades in the Pottery Barn.  I personally can't go against my husband liking something in PB.  So... we are getting these lampshades and some wall sconces. 

We are also buying an old atlas and framing pages from there and framing a bunch of pictures of my hubbys travels.  I am loving this idea becuase he has so many pictures and we never do anything with them.  I also love old maps so I am excited and it will be a fun project to do together.  I will post pics when we are done.  That's about all for now.  I will try to get with more pictures tomorrow.  We organized Tylers closet and his room is almost done so maybe I will get some pictures of that.  So long for now!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails