Mini Lime Cheesecakes
2 packages of 6 Mini Graham Crackers Ready Crusts
2 beaten egg whites
1- eight ounce package of cream cheese softened
14 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
green food coloring
1- six ounce can Minute Maid frozen limeade concentrate
1. Preheat oven to 375
2. Brush the crusts with the beaten egg white and place on a cookie sheet. Bake crusts for 5 minutes.
3. Beat the cream cheese until soft in a medium bowl.
4. Add the condensed milk and beat until light and fluffy.
5. Add the limeade and beat until smooth. Stir in the food color until you have a nice shade of green.
6. Evenly fill the pie shells.
7. Place the pies on the cookie sheet into the freezer for about 1 hour. Serve chilled.
These are one of my husbands faves. Hope you enjoy them!